GENERAL DATA PROTECTION RULE (GDPR)
ADDRESS OF PERSONAL CUSTOMER DATA - INVITATION
HEALTH IN GENERAL
This privacy notice provides additional information about how
Christina's store complies with General requirements
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation 2016/679) with
respect for the personal data of our customers.
Trade name: Christina Vaitsi
Postal address: 12, Nikiforou Foka - 56224 Evosmos
Phone: +30 6949 699 484
Information we collect
Christina's Store collects and is the data controller for
following personal data for both current and former customers:
- personal information (including name, signature, email address, phone number (work number / mobile number, images)
- any information you send us
REASON FOR COLLECTION OF THIS INFORMATION
Christina's Store collects this information to:
- Facilitation of the provision of goods and services
- To fulfill contractual agreements
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you
- To enable you to use the services we provide on the Internet
- To send email notifications
- To send you a newsletter (and other marketing communications) about our business.
- To comply with our legal obligations
CHRISTINA'S STORE LEGAL BASIS FOR INFORMATION
Our legal basis for processing your personal data will be
depend on the relevant information and the specific context in
which we process this data. However, Christina's store
usually uses the following legal grounds for processing
personal customer data for:
- The conclusion of a contract with the data subject
- Our legitimate interests
LEGAL INTERESTS AND INFORMATION
Christina's store can use its own legitimate interests to process them
personal data for:
- statistical research purposes for both the private sector and research projects
- the collection of a limited amount of personal data from our company customers (eg name, email address, telephone number) to provide our services.
- Ensuring the safety of workers (in the case of closed circuit television = CCTV that can record people visiting certain areas of the workplace). Additional privacy notices appear where CCTV is active.
We may share your information with the following:
- with Christina's Store employees to fulfill our contractual obligations
- The information processed under the quality management system can be shared with accreditation accreditation bodies.
Christina's Store will retain your information in the following ways:
- Christina's shop is GDPR compliant
- We will restrict access to your personal information so only those who need access to it can see it.
- We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide secure (password and firewall).
- All Christina's store employees receive annual data protection and information security training
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Christina's store keeps your personal information for as long as it has to fulfill its mandatory and contractual obligations
and unless otherwise specified for as long as is reasonably necessary to perform the services and to fulfill our statutory and contractual obligations.
- CCTV data is retained for up to 10 days.
- All marketing communications sent by Christina's store contain easy ways to opt out of further communications. Alternatively, if you wish to unsubscribe at any time, simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESULTS AFTER ACQUISITION OF INFORMATION
The General Data Protection Regulation provides certain rights
to individuals regarding the use of their personal data. Please note that the services that Christina's Store can provide to you may be limited if you choose not to allow us to use your personal information as described in this privacy notice
Due to the nature of CCTV / trail camera use, collection of personal data is inevitable when using these cameras.
Christina's Store may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law to do so.
- in connection with any legal process or potential legal process.
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
Under the GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to information: It includes the obligation of Christina's store to provide "fair processing information", usually through a privacy notice, among others through this document.
- Right of access: You have the right to be informed of the personal data Christina's store has about you, how it is used, how it is used and how you need it.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete. If we have disclosed this data to third parties, we must, if possible, inform them of the correction.
- The right to erasure (also known as "the right to be Forgotten"): You have the right to request the erasure or removal of personal data when there is no good reason to continue processing it.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to "Block" or remove the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes within various services. This right allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one computer environment to another in a safe and secure manner, without barriers to usability. Data portability is limited to your personal data
- provided by you as a data subject.
- processing by automated means. And
- where the legal basis of the transaction is either the consent or the necessity of performance of a contract to which you are a party
- legitimate interests or fulfillment of a duty in the public interest / exercise of public authority (including wording)
- Direct marketing (including profiling). And
- processing for scientific / historical research and statistics.
If you wish to exercise your right to access your personal data in the form of a SAR access request, please contact:
We may update this privacy notice from time to time by posting a new version on our website.